Vaginal Steam Bath is an universal feminine practice that can be traced back to African, Mayan, Asian, Native American, Caribbean and European cultures. Reported in many places like Mexico, Central America, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Ghana, South Africa, Guatemala, Turkey, Italy, Sweden... this re-emerging ancient healing art was used by women to promote relief, detox, toning, balance and wellness to the womb. It is also a sacred time of loving re-connection to your whole reproductive center and is treated as such by Vibrant Womb.
The combination of steam and selected herbs brings warmth and moist to the absorbing membranes and tissues. By increasing blood circulation and energy flow, this practice helps:
- relax pelvic muscles
- balance, tone, cleanse and detox women’s intimate self
- eliminates toxins, old blood, mucus, clots and infections
- boost your immune system and hormone production
- increase the body's metabolism
- relieve stress
- tightens tissues
* Menstrual Care: heavy/irregular/absent periods, abdominal and pelvic pain or cramps, bloating, PMS, blood clots, decreases menstrual flow, eliminates brown spotting at the beginning and end of menses, menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, young women entering puberty.
* Reproductive Care: infertility, fibroids, ovarian cysts, PCOS, endometriosis, yeast and bacterial infection, uterine prolapse, (sexual) trauma, low libido, pelvic pain...
* Postpartum Care: speeds up childbirth recovery, reduces swelling of the uterus, helps tighten the pelvic floor muscles, reduces excessive vaginal discharges, helps to heal tears and scar tissues (adhesion from C-Sections), helps with uterine prolapse, reduces risk of infection, helps soften blood clots for easy passing, tones the reproductive system, helps with hemorrhoids.
This method of vaginal steaming is intended to address your womb imbalances and support you entirely. 60 min integrative and tailored session designed to go to the root cause(s) of womb and life imbalances and facilitate a detox on all levels: Mind/Body/Spirit. By booking a vaginal steam bath session with Vibrant Womb you get a complete womb healing protocol: review of your intake form, personalized herbal vaginal steam blend made with certified organic herbs, private 1 on 1 vaginal steam bath administered by a trained practitioner along with pelvic exercises, aromatherapy, breath work... A customized wellness regimen is sent to you after your treatment to guide you on your womb healing journey.
* 60 minutes steam session $95.00
Package of 4 x 60 min sessions: $345.00
* 30 minutes steam session with our BALANCE herbal blend $60.00
Package of 4 x 30 min sessions: $220.00
* Additional Topical Application of Castor Oil Packs for Detoxification and Circulation: 45 minutes $35.00
"I had my first of many to come vaginal steaming. It feels amazing! I feel relaxed and fresh. My vagina is thanking me right now :) Emmanuelle was excellent, she made my vaginal smile and smell good. I feel like I'm in Heaven, can't wait to do it again. I love it! And I really recommend every woman to get a vaginal steaming, it is so relaxing and comforting and healing. I feel great. Emmanuelle is great and I am recommending her with my friends and telling evereyone about this wonderful experience!" (Angie, 36 yo)
" I never had this experience before. I loved it! I like the fact that I sweated a lot because I know I got rid of a lot of toxins. I feel really relaxed. I love the smell of the herbs and essential oils. I was very pleased with the treatment and I'm ready to sleep like a baby! " (Angela, 62 yo)
"Today I had my first experience with a vaginal steaming from Emmanuelle. Wow! It's truly amazing! I can't even put into words how serene and relaxed I am. I'm also more in touch with my womb energy and feel like I could conquer the world. I can't wait for my next steam experience and I will definitely be spreading the word among my female tribe." (April, 42 yo)
Do not get a vaginal steaming if you are: pregnant, menstruating, if you have an IUD, illness, fever, open sore or blister around the vaginal area.
Join our mailing list
Feel free to contact us with any questions, inquiries, or to schedule an appointment.
Available for booking for private 1 on 1 sessions at your home, work place, wellness event, retreat or women's circle.
Culver City, Westside, Los Angeles, CA
By Appointment Only