Vaginal Steaming promotes uterine and reproductive health.
Vaginal steaming is an ancient healing art that can be traced back centuries ago to Asian, Africa, Mayan Native American, Caribbean, Ayurvedic and European cultures as it was practiced by midwives and medicine women for womb wellness and ceremonies like marriage or childbirth. The healing art was lost when the Inquisition started to go after women and their instinctual knowledge.
How does it work?.
The combination of warm water and medicinal herbs penetrate the womb and support the complete and long term healing of most gynecological and reproductive irregularities like abnormal growth (fibroids, cysts, endometriosis), infertility, hormonal and menstrual imbalances (PMS, cramps, menopausal symptoms, menstrual irregularities, heavy periods etc..). It also helps maintain optimum vital energy (fertility, creativity, flow, and warmth) and promote vaginal and reproductive healing.
This feminine practice makes wonder on a woman's body and psyche by increasing blood circulation and energy flow. It helps: - relax pelvic muscles - balance, tone, cleanse and detox women’s intimate self - eliminate toxins, old blood, mucus, clots, and infections - boost the immune system and hormone production - increase the body's metabolism - relieve stress - tightens tissues. A "cold" womb creates deficiency and imbalances.
Many women struggling with reproductive dis-eases like fibroids, menstrual irregularities, PCOS, recurrent yeast infection, vaginal discharge, cysts, infertility etc.. receive immediate benefits from a session, noticing more energy and better stress management. An immediate feeling of relaxation and rejuvenation is guaranteed. It is an essential and spiritual wellness tool that promotes the elimination of physical, emotional and energetic toxins.
* MENSTRUAL CARE: heavy/irregular/absent periods, abdominal and pelvic pain or cramps, bloating, PMS, blood clots, decreases menstrual flow, eliminates brown spotting at the beginning and end of menses, menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, young women entering puberty.
* REPRODUCTIVE CARE: infertility, fibroids, ovarian cysts, PCOS, endometriosis, yeast, and bacterial infection, uterine prolapse, (sexual) trauma, low libido, pelvic pain...
* POSTPARTUM CARE: speeds up childbirth recovery, reduces swelling of the uterus, helps tighten the pelvic floor muscles, reduces excessive vaginal discharges, helps to heal tears and scar tissues (adhesion from C-Sections), helps with uterine prolapse, reduces risk of infection, helps soften blood clots for easy passing, tones the reproductive system, helps with hemorrhoids.
Who is it for?
Vaginal steaming is for women in good health who want to maintain their vitality, young girls entering puberty, women who have womb irregularities, women willing to get prepared for pregnancy, women recovering from childbirth, women entering menopause, women who had a hysterectomy., women who need to eliminate trauma and other toxic habits and events.
How is Vibrant Womb method of vaginal steaming different?
As a Holistic Womb Wellness Facilitator, Emmanuelle is trained in getting women to go to the roots of their imbalances. You are receiving a different experience than from a regular spa treatment.
* You get a private 1-on-1 session with your practitioner.
* You are supported during your entire session on a body, mind,, spirit level.
* This is an integrative vaginal steaming experience that incorporates other alternative modalities like healing touch therapy, aromatherapy, movement and breath work for a complete healing of the womb.
* Service is provided at your house ( mobile) or in office with a professional equipment.
* You get a customized womb healing regimen with accountability and tools to use in between each session.
Contraindications: Do NOT get a vaginal steaming session if you are pregnant, menstruating, have a fever/blister/open cut/wound on the vaginal area, piercing, IUD.